This Website is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet this age requirement. If you do not meet all of this requirement, you must not access or use the Website or, as applicable, make an Early Reservation.
- Units. Any pictures and specifications of the Units on the Website only reflect current estimations and plans. Any specifications are subject to change as we go through the prototype and manufacturing plan process. The actual final product which will be available to order may have different specifications and appearance.
- Pre-Orders. An Early Reservation is NOT a pre-order of the Unit. The Unit is still in the proto-type stage and no manufacturing of the Units has commenced. The Company anticipates it will begin to accept pre-orders for Units in 2017 after the Company finalizes a manufacturing plan for the Units.
- Pre-Order Price Subject to Change. The pre-order price is currently estimated to be $800, but the pre-order price is subject to change.
- Unit Shipment Priority. All Early Reservations by Payment and Early Reservations by Email will be date-stamped when received by the Company. Once the pre-orders are made, the Company will fulfill shipments in this priority: (1) Pre-orders from Early Reservations by Payment based on their time-stamp; (2) Pre-orders from Early Reservations by Email based on their time-stamp; and all other pre-orders made without an Early Reservation (the “Unit Shipment Priority”).
- Reservation Payment. By paying you are entitled to (1) first shipment priority on a pre-order of a Unit as described in the Unit Shipment Priority, above the priority of Early Reservation by Email and other customers who pre-order without an Early Reservation, (2) a 10% discount off of the pre-order price of any number of Units you pre-order, and (3) use the amount of your reservation payment as a down payment at the time of your pre-order.
- Down Payments for Multiple Units. You can make an Early Reservation Payment for more than one unit by paying multiple times, each time represents one unit. The total amount of Early Reservation Payments can be used as a down payment for one or more Units. Each Unit will be eligible for a 10% discount. At the time of pre-order, you can choose to distribute the Early Reservation Payment balance between one or more Units depending on the number of Early Reservation Payments you made.
- Shipment for Multiple Units. If you make Multiple Down Payments for three or more Units, the first two Units pre-ordered will be in a prioritized shipment and the third Unit and any additional Units pre-ordered will be placed in shipments from subsequent manufacturing batches.
- Date Stamp. Your Early Reservation by Payment will be date-stamped once your reservation payment is finalized. Pre-order priority will be given those who have the earliest date stamp for their Early Reservation Payments and shipment will occur by the Unit Shipment Priority.
- Refundable. Reservation payments are refundable at any time by contacting us.
Please note that FoldMate does not charge any additional fees or taxes; however, if you are outside the US you may have to pay additional bank fees. Customers who pay with a currency other than US dollars may be charged a currency conversion fee by their bank. It is the customers responsibility to check these additional fees before payment as FoldMate will not be responsible for refunding any bank fees.
- Unsubscribing to FoldiMate emails. By unsubscribing to our emails you will be forfeiting your right to priority shipment.
- If you provide your email address to us, you can early reserve a Unit without a reservation payment. Your Early Reservation by Email will be date-stamped once your email address is confirmed. Any Units reserved by an email address will (a) pay the full pre-order price, and (b) be eligible to pre-order Units and have them shipped according the Unit Shipment Priority, ahead of any other customers who pre-order without an Early Reservation.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any product we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to us.
The Company name, the terms “Easy Clipping” and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place
on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising
from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who
may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, social media widgets, credit card processing and and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Delaware in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS,
OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON
THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER
WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF
PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER
CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by
and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to
any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction).
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by FoldiMate, Inc., a Delaware corporation. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to us.
Date modified: June 10th 2016